MARLIN WATERS BEACHFRONT APARTMENTS PRIVACY CHARTER
Protecting your privacy is important to Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments.
We hope that this statement will help you understand how Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments collects, uses, discloses, holds and safeguards your personal information.
The National Privacy Principals contained in the Privacy Act set the standard for how private sector organisations should handle personal information.
Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments is committed to this standard. Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments Privacy Charter defines our committment to protecting the privacy of our customers.
(1) We only collect information that we need to satisfy legal requirements.
(2) We collect information about you from your Agent or you.
(3) We generally collect limited amount of personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, (for the purpose of providing you with accommodation) and credit card details to allow us to accept payments from you for our product and service you requested.
Primarily we will use your information to process your booking.
(4) We keep control over your information. We do not give, rent or sell your information to any other organisations so that they can direct market to you.
Our employees and contractors are only provided with information they need to perform their activities.
Passwords, firewalls and virus protection are used to protect Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments systems.
(5) Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments may also, as permitted by the Privacy Act, disclose your information where it is necessary in an emergency, investigation of suspected criminal activity or where Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments is authorised by law.
In all other cases we will not disclose your information unless you have authorised us to do so.
(6) Your right to access your information can be made any reasonable time. Depending on the nature of the request we may charge a fee for providing this information.
To make a complaint about a possible Breach Of Privacy contact ‘The Privacy Officer” Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments on (07) 40553933 at any time. We may request that you put your complaint in writing. We will investigate and respond to privacy complaints within a reasonable time.